Sunday, December 25, 2016

Bookmarky Bookmark



Etsy Boookmarky Bookmark


I normally don't spend money on bookmarks. Usually just keep reading until I am done or use a torn notepad paper or... well, anything. (other bookworms will get what I mean. Lol)
I came across Boookmarky on Etsy though Facebook, I believe. Anywho, I ended up sharing and showing a friend of mine a while back and over time, I couldn't get it out of my head and how amazing the bookmarks look. So, I checked out the page again and saw a Beauty and the Beast. I could not resist that and HAD to buy it.
Look at this amazingness! I am so in love with this bookmark and pin! It is wonderfully put together and very sturdy and durable. It is definitely worth the price (not much at all!) and it got here so fast, I really wasn't expecting to get it till January but it got here just a few days after I ordered it.

I would recommend getting bookmarks from Boookmarky, they have TONS of other kinds for other fandoms as well. Get your bookmark HERE.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top