Friday, January 6, 2017

Lesbian Zombies from Outer Space by Jave Galt-Miller, Wayne A. Brown

Synopsis

Title: Lesbian Zombies from Outer Space #1
Series: Lesbian Zombies from Outer Space
Author: Jave Galt-Miller
Genre: Erotica/Horror/SyFy/Mature/Comic/Graphic Novel/Adult
My Rating: 5/5

Get issue #1 of the zom-com limited-series comic where fantasy turns to nightmare. Ace just wants to film his buddy's threesome, but suddenly all the girls in town are transforming into lesbian zombies. And these girls are not looking for brains. He'll have to team with an unlikely friend to run for his life and stop the funniest, sexiest apocalypse you've ever seen. Sometimes when Hot Girls make out - it's Evil! --Mature Content




My Thoughts
★★★★★ Stars
I received this book in return for an honest review.

I can honestly say I have never read anything like this before in my life. When I was asked to read it, I have to admit, I stared at the email for 10 minutes wondering if I should be like "Um, noooo" or take a chance on something new.

Glad I took a chance. But y'all, I am dead laughing. Also, I think my fiance is traumatized. I read this while he was by me and lets say, by the time he was curious what I was reading and looked, it had done gotten bloody... The look on his face was priceless. *rofl*

Anywho, this is not my kind of read at all, but it was still great. Lol. I thought the drawings were awesome and I thought the writing and the storyline was interesting. It keeps you drawn in, even if that reason is "Who the hell comes up with this stuff!?" Not to mention the action was awesome... in more ways that one *manic laugh mwahahahha* XD (you'd have to read it to get it) 

I really wouldn't call this a comic, but I would call it more of a graphic novel. That's just me though. 
If you are well over 18 and looking for a rare interesting read, I would recommend this. lol


***AGES 18 AND UP***

1 comment :

  1. Hey, thanks, Ash - glad you enjoyed it! For anyone who reads this and is interested, you can find the first issue online for free here: www.lesbianzombies.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top