Thursday, August 3, 2017

Thrusty Thursday

Yes. THRUSTY Thursday. This is a one time thing hopefully. Lol. Because life is thrusting me all over the place.

I'm so sorry I haven't posted any updates or anything bookish. I am in the middle of moving. 

Wow that's last second! You say. 

Ain't that the truth! It really was. But it was a important decision that needed to be made. 
It might be at least a week before I can get back into everything but I really hope y'all stick with me on this.

On the plus side, my birthday is in 4 days!! Not sure how I feel about getting old. Haha just kidding. But yeah.

I want to thank everyone for sticking with me this far and being supportive. That kind y'all so much! It really means a lot!!

Hang in there just a little bit longer!


But what I really want to know is how is everyone? What have you done this summer? Let's chat! Tell me something. Anything. Lol

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top