Tuesday, September 26, 2017

The Creeps by Fran Krause

Synopsis
Title: The Creeps
Series: Deep Dark Fears Collection #2
Author: Fran Krause
Pages: 144
Published: September 26th 2017
Publisher: Ten Speed Press
Genre: Graphic Novel/Horror/Humor
My Rating: 5/5
Add To: Goodreads

A follow-up to the New York Times best-selling Deep Dark Fears: a second volume of comics based on people’s quirky, spooky, hilarious, and terrifying fears.

Illustrator, animator, teacher, and comic artist Fran Krause has touched a collective nerve with his wildly popular web comic series–and subsequent New York Times best-selling book–Deep Dark Fears. Here he brings readers more of the creepy, funny, and idiosyncratic fears they love illustrated in comic form–such as the fear that your pets will tell other animals all your embarrassing secrets, or that someone uses your house while you’re not home–as well as two longer comic short-stories about ghosts.
My Thoughts
★★★★★ Stars
I received this book in return for a honest review

I just got this book today and I couldn't help myself. I read it the second I got it.
It was a super fast read but memorable. This book will stay with you the rest of your life. 

I didn't know it was book two to a series which is a sad. Now I need to hunt down book one, because I don't want to miss anything. Haha. If it is anything like this, It is worth the read.

I like books like this... Not that I have ever seen a book like this before. I'm just saying if there are others like this, it's good. It shows that any crazy fear you may have, you're not alone. While reading this, I honestly couldn't help thinking that because I was called weird for so long with some of my fears. Now it turns out, I'm not alone. So that is a plus. Lol

I admit, some of these tickled me. I laughed a good bit. Like the parent who told their kid steam was the pig's ghost. Lol I couldn't help but laugh. I mean, who says that to someone? And where in the world did THEY hear it. 

Either way, I absolutely loved this book. I'm amazed how much I loved it really. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top